Friday, November 16, 2007

Update

My cousin is getting after me for not updating, so I thought I'd write a quick one! Not much happens here is the problem. However, yesterday was Ryan and my 4th anniversary. Ryan got me tickets to a Jon Schmidt concert that we'll be going to in a few weeks. He's also taking me to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square because I've never seen them before. We're excited for the vacation!

I also just got over the flu. Tuesday night I didn't feel well and Wednesday it hit me. But today I feel great. The problem was my co-worker had her baby on Wednesday so I had to go to work or we would have been short a teacher. I made it through the day and all is well now!

5 comments:

emily said...

Yeah for updates!!! One thing I've learned since I've started blogging is that even though it seems like we do nothing, there is always something going on. It's like a journal, and it keeps track of the dates for you. :) We should meet up some time when you guys go to SL? Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your vacation and fun activities! We miss you guys and are glad that you are feeling better.

Andrea :) said...

Congrats on 4 years! :) I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope you enjoy your vacation! :)

Monette and Mark said...

I've never been to see the lights on temple square either. I love vacations. Have a great time!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Happy Fourth!! It goes by really quick doesn't it? I'm sorry you had the flu... I had it about a month ago and it is miserable!