We also finished putting up Christmas lights on our home today. I thought I'd post a picture of it because I thought it turned out very nice. Thanks Ryan! And yes, that is lots of snow! It snowed from 8:00 this morning until about 6:30 this evening. We are loving the snow and grateful for the moisture!
6 comments:
I love your lights! Your house looks so festive! :)
Your house is beautiful. And you guys must be more righteous than us, b/c we dont have any snow!!!LUcky
Those white lights are my favorite!! Looks fabulous! And I am a little ( and I mean a little) jealous of the snow you have!
I'm jealous of a house to put lights on. It looks great. We string lights around our living room. That's a bummer you didn't get to go cut down your tree. It sounds like a wise decision though.
Love the lights...we still need to get ours up. The pics with Ryan with all the kiddies is so cute, he'll be a great daddy!
Your house looks beautiful with the snow and lights. How fun!
Post a Comment