Well here I am at 32 1/2 weeks. This picture is also showing my new hair cut I got on Wednesday. I hadn't cut my hair since last May, so it was time! I forgot to take a before picture so you'll have to refer back to the pregnant picture of me I posted a while ago. I had only had it cut for 2 hours when the daughter of a lady I visit teach tells me, "I thought you were a man!" Then the next day at preschool I got comments like, "Mrs. Mikesell, you look wierd today." Or, "Mrs. Mikesell, you look funny." You've got to love the words that come out of little kids mouths! A few of them did tell me I looked pretty. :) But I love the hair cut so I'm happy!


And here is our first and so far, only purchase we've made!

8 comments:
Your hair looks cute!
You are adorable, love the new hair cut! And yes kids say some funny, silly things, whatever comes to their minds.
The hair looks good. You look great. You are lucky and look really good 9 months pregnant!
i LOVE your haircut! we are so excited for you both...babies are so fun!
Oh my heck! You are so far along! how exciting! Sounds like life is going good for you! When is your due date again? We have been crazy too as you can tell from our blog!! Cya!
Way cute hair! :)
cute hair and cute carseat!!
Your hair is adorable. I had a dream last night that I got my hair cut so now I really want to. :) I think it is a pregnant lady thing because all my friends have had their hair changed either during pregnancy or right after they have the baby. You look great! I just hit my third trimester its pretty fun huh? :)
Post a Comment