Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Announcements

I am getting the list ready of who I'm sending an announcement to. I'd love to send one to ALL of you but I need your address. Please e-mail me at melissamikesell@hotmail.com with your address and put "address" as the subject. Thanks! And here's a couple pictures our our cute little bundle.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

She's adorable! Did you get my email I sent the other day? Hope all is well!

Cassie and Mark said...

She is beautiful! Hope all is well and we can get together soon!

Rappleye Family said...

Oh how cute!! Congrats again!

becky ward said...

she is just getting cuter and cuter!

Jena said...

Hey Melissa - I just happened to stumble across your blog today - congrats again, can't wait to see more of her!

jena
www.livelovelaughscrapbook.blogspot.com

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

You can already see both you and ryan in her! So cute!

Laura Suzanne said...

HOW CUTE! Uhm, She has more hair than Ashlee will probably have for three more years. Once again, Congrats!

nat and josh said...

She is so cute!!! I love the pictures!

emily said...

She is so cute. How are you doing?