Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day


I hope all you mothers had a fabulous Mother's Day. Motherhood is a wonderful thing. I am enjoying it a ton!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, too! You deserve it! What beautiful ladies!

Jenn said...

You two look perfect together!

Cassie and Mark said...

You look so happy, and she gets more beautiful everyday! Thanks for helping me pick out furniture. Stop by anytime to visit and take a look. We're leaving town Thursday night, but other than that we'll be around. I found the table at Hobby Lobby (one of my favorite stores) in Casper.

emily said...

so stinking cute. I can't believe how tiny she is.

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

She is so beautiful Melissa! You look like a wonderful mother.

emily said...

lissa, how are you adjusting? Are you coming to the reunion this summer?

emily said...

If we go on our vacation this summer we won't be there but we're still not sure if it's goign to happen. Michelle is bringing her whole family up which will be really fun, and I think my dad is trying to get ahold of Kristy. I think the first day of the reunion will be at my parents house I forgot what they are doing and then the next day will be at the lake.