Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I thought I'd post a few pictures from our photo shoot today. Isn't she a cutie?
Okay mom, enough with the pictures! I took this so you could see how much hair she has. And yes, it is out of control most of the time! :)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ooo, I think I can see some resemblances to you in her face. How fun!
and P.S. don't apologize for "not posting for a while." Goodness woman, you just had a baby! At this stage I was still just struggling to get in a shower everyday.
She has more hair than McKyla does! So fun! She is adorable, I got your announcement yesterday and McKyla thinks the picture pf the "baby" is hers.....Hope all is well!
7 comments:
Ooo, I think I can see some resemblances to you in her face. How fun!
and P.S. don't apologize for "not posting for a while." Goodness woman, you just had a baby! At this stage I was still just struggling to get in a shower everyday.
Holy cow with the hair! I think you can stop feeding her the rogain! lol!
She's adorable!!!
I love the pictures! I didn't realize she has so much hair! How cute!
She has more hair than McKyla does! So fun! She is adorable, I got your announcement yesterday and McKyla thinks the picture pf the "baby" is hers.....Hope all is well!
Your little one is so cute. She has so much hair! Wow! My little Lexi still doesn't have too much hair and she's 15 mths old.
That looks the color of harrison hair? Am I right?
Congratulations on your beautiful new daughter! She is darling!
-the gould family
(we lived in university courtyard with you guys a few years ago... just found your blog while hopping around)
Post a Comment