Saturday, July 19, 2008

Relief Society Retreat

This weekend our stake held a RS retreat. It was just a girls weekend get-a-way. They didn't have a whole lot planned, you just brought your projects to work on or relax, or do whatever you wanted to do. They did have a service project there you could help with if you wanted. It was held at some cabins they have here in the mountains. It was tons of fun to get together with friends and talk a lot and I did a little scrapbooking! I plan on posting pictures of my recent scrapbooked pages soon. It was also nice to be up in the mountains! Thanks Cassie for coming with me!
Here is where we slept!
Wonderful cabin #2 and my good friend, Cassie
This was Celeste's sleeping arrangement. I had her in her stroller with a bug net around her. She looked so cute in her mittens and hat to help keep her warm!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like fun! Getaways are always fun even if you have the little one!

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Your little girl is a doll! You are so lucky she is sleeping through the night! We had a rough first year-sleeping wise-with Will. However, he is now consistently sleeping about 10 hours a night. He wakes up after 10 hours and then sleeps another 1 or 2 hours. It's great!! I think I could have helped this happen maybe earlier, but I just still didn't have a clue about this stuff! Oh well, I guess I will be prepared for the next one!

Harrison's said...

That sounds so fun. I love things like that! She looks so cute all bundled up.

Unknown said...

So cool that you could have a girls get away! Sounds like lots of fun and relaxation. Oh and I love your hair up in those pig tails, too cute!

Emily said...

What a fun thing to do! It's nice to get together with other women to do fun things like that! It looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're braver than I was. I missed out on stuff like that when Gracie was little. I was too big a chicken to take her anywhere, I was convinced I wouldn't have any fun if I was worrying about her. You just gotta do it!! Looks like you had fun. I'm excited to see your scrapbook pages.