Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Just a couple random pictures of Celeste with Ryan. She loves her daddy!


What are you doing Daddy?


Reading Books Saturday Morning



An Update: Celeste is crawling! This past Thursday she started. It's amazing how much she improves at it daily. I have a video I've been trying to post but it won't let me for some reason. I'll get it up soon, though!

5 comments:

Harrison's said...

Oh that's SO exciting she is crawling!! I can't wait for the video. And great pictures with Ryan -- what a good dad.

Jenn said...

Cute!!
Can't wait to see the video too!

Emily said...

Wow! What a big girl crawling around! That is always exciting! I also love the pictures!

Dee & Donna Harrison said...

Nice hair in that last picture Ryan... :)

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE!! What a fun little girl! I hope we get a cute little girl some day too!! :)