I appologize I've been aweful at updating my blog! I will try to be better. :)
Celeste turns 10 months today! I can't believe it! I tried to take her 9 month pictures a couple weeks ago. Since she's become mobile, it's MUCH harder to get a good picture. Here are a few, even though they aren't great pictures of her.
Yesterday Celeste had the flu. She is acting like she feels much better today, so I tried to take a few more pictures this morning. (Same outfit, I know!)
Maybe the day after the flu bug wasn't the best idea! We'll try again another day!
Our other news is we're repainting and putting in a new floor in our kitchen/dining room. That's today's project so stay tuned for some before, during, and after pictures!



3 comments:
Cute pictures! Gavin saw them and said, "She's a cutie!"
I can't believe she's ten months already! And those top pictures did turn out nice-I'm going to have to invest in a new camera like yours. She is so cute! I hope she gets feeling better.
She is so darling. I just can't wait to see her again in person!!! It's only like a month away now. I'm so excited!
Post a Comment