I tried to take pictures of Celeste this morning. She was up early, we were getting ready and it was a nice overcast day, perfect for lighting. I was so excited. 20 minutes later when we were ready to walk out the door, the sun was shinning bright. That's why there's lots of shadows. Bummer. Celeste wasn't cooperating very well. She just wanted to walk around in the grass and was much more interested in what the neighbor was doing. I couldn't get her to look at me or smile. I guess we'll try again another day. Here's a couple okay pictures I got, though.
I'd really like to improve my photography skills, so if anyone has any suggestions, dos, or don'ts, please share! Lighting is something I really struggle with, too. I just need lots of practice. If anyone wants me to practice on them, their kids, or family let me know! I don't guarantee they'll turn out great, though!



2 comments:
These are great photos! She is such a doll. I think you do a very good job!
She is just so cute! Love the pigtails! Your flowers are gorgeous too!
Post a Comment