Here are some random pictures I took today. Enjoy!
There's nothing better than corn on the cob in the summer! Yummy!

(notice in this one below she's not holding on with her hands!)



She's so beautiful!

Her new thing is to smell all the flowers. It's so cute!
5 comments:
She is so cute! I love the corn on the cob pictures! :)
I love the moments you capture with this girl! The corn on the cob with no hands is awesome!! And the picture of her smelling flowers couldn't be sweeter. Miss you guys
There are no words to how cute that little girl is. such fun pictures!
She is so beautiful! With a personality to match! She really is a doll.
Kay she is the cutest thing ever. And what I remember of your wedding video she looks practically identical to little Melissa. (Though I'd like to think her name has something to do with it too. :?) )
Post a Comment