If it's not an angry employee walking out on me, it's this....
Today one of our preschool mom's accidentally pushed the gas pedal instead of the break. Opps. She plowed right into the preschool building. (This is the older building we use for the preschool, not our new building we just built.) Here are some pictures of the damage.
This is the front of the building.
I posted this picture to show the window and the door. Luckily she missed the window. However, from that window all the way over to the door (by the porch light), the brick is cracked.
The Inside. Notice the door jam on the left.
For some reason this picture won't flip the right way. Anyways, this is just showing how the carpet is all bunched up now. (this is that door jam pointed out in the previous picture)
She did a number on our building!
It's hard to tell in the pictures, but the door jam is slanted in.
I don't think the pictures do it justice. It looks quite a bit worse in person. The poor mom felt horrible. Luckily it was in between classes so there was no one in the building and no one got hurt.
Oh, you might ask, "What did it do to her car?" Let me tell you...it broke the licence plate cover. That's it! In case you are wondering, she was driving a GMC Acadia.
There's NEVER a dull moment here :)



6 comments:
Wow - crazy!
Seriously only the license plate cover? I for sure thought her car would have had major dents too. Wow!! I can't believe it. So what do you do now to fix it all?
Holy cow! We'll have to drive by and see the damage.
Good thing she wasn't driving a Toyota. Would have totaled it!
I would hate to be the mom who did that!
Oh my, that's some crazy damage-glad no one was hurt. When you told me I thought you said your Mom was the culprit, glad she still has a clean record :).
Post a Comment