Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Pictures

I know, I've totally been slacking on updating my blog. I'm sorry. Here are some pictures from our Christmas. We had a wonderful holiday and hope everyone else did as well.
Celeste first walking out to see the tree. She loves monkeys so the monkey was the first thing she grabbed and cuddled all day long.

Then she went for the bus (the two presents that weren't wrapped!) I love the excited look on her face.

Daddy and Celeste opening presents

She got a pink rocking horse from Grandma Mikesell. She loves it!

We also got a Kelty Kids Carrier. We were excited and obviously Celeste was too! She loves riding around on daddy's back!
A dirty, but cute face!
Her Christmas Loot...man she got a lot!
We went to Ryan's dad's for New Years and did another Christmas. Celeste got her first 4-Wheeler ride while there. Of course, she loved it!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Love her morning hair!!!

Steven and Becky said...

Looks like everyone has a great Christmas and New Year so far!! Thanks for the Christmas picture card... Stay warm. :-)

Liz said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! I love the hair and the dirty face!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (Just a little late!)

Kimra Bham said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Thanks for the Christmas card-- it is adorable!

Cassie and Mark said...

I love the Kelty backpack! We'll have to go for a hike this spring.

Emily said...

Adorable pictures! It looks like it was a great Christmas!

Harrison's said...

Celeste has the best bed head =). That kid carrier looks really cool. I love the 2nd pic of her in the carrier -- SO sweet!

Pete & Kenna said...

I always love catching up on your blog. I loved your Christmas cards they were so cute. I love your little girl's morning hair too! Looks like a great Christmas!