Here are a few pictures from our little family birthday party we had for Celeste.
This is the extent of my cake decorating skills. Celeste wanted a puppy on her cake. This plastic puppy was much easier than drawing one! She is also into the color blue so she wanted a "blue cake." Blue writing had to do!
Celeste is very loved and received more presents than she needed!

She was very excited for her new shoes!
She was very excited for her new shoes!
She also got a play kitchen set from my mom (pictured above). I'll get some pictures of her playing with it soon to post. She likes to "cook dinner!"
I attached these sun glasses to the top of her present. She loves glasses and wears these almost all the time now.



8 comments:
Looks like quite a party! What a fun birthday :)
Oh wow!! Birthday kids are really spoiled at your house! Can we come and celebrate birthdays there??
She's growing so fast and is totally adorable!
That is one huge birthday for a grown up girl! Happy Birthday Celeste, we love you too. I love how you made the cake just how she wanted, blue and with a dog. You are a fabulous mom!
PS How are you feeling and how is baby #2?
I think you failed to mention that she also wanted Uncle Quinton on her cake, and that she was extremely disappointed when he was not present on it.
She is SO cute! Happy bithday Celeste! It is so funny cause I am doing a dog cake for Kaylie too. She LOVES dogs. Girls are so much fun!
What a fun birthday!! She is so cute. I can't believe she's 2. Can't wait to see her (and all of you) in person!
That is crazy she is 2!! WOW
Happy Birthday, Celeste! She is getting so big! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment