Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Pictures

I decided to take some more pictures today with Caleb wearing a long sleeve shirt since after the last photos, I was told his arms look like sausage skin and that he looked like he had a disease. Too bad I like how the other one's turned out better!


Break from pictures for a stats update! Caleb had a 1 month check Friday. The doctor said he's about the size of a 2 month old. Here are his stats:
Weight: 11 lbs .4 oz (75th percentile)
Height: 22 1/4 in (80th percentile)
He's growing very quickly!


Just messing around with my camera and props...
(Does anyone even look at my blog anymore? No one comments...but then again I'm not the best at commenting on other's blogs. But I do look!)

8 comments:

Giles Fam said...

Yes, I read your blog. :) And Caleb is adorable!

Ben and Cortney said...

I like the bottom pic, cool angle. Cute little guy.

Hayley said...

Cute baby! How are the triplets doing?

Steven and Becky said...

Yep, we check in every once-in-a-while!! Congrads and enjoy every moment, he'll soon be 19 and wanting to move-on!!

Jenn said...

Um the sausage skin is sooooo cute though!!!!!!!!!! A disease?? That's not nice. Ethan had that same outfit when he was newborn and I loved it so much I bought it for him in a size he can wear now! lol

April said...

You know I look! Almost every day. Love you guys and I can't wait to see you TOMORROW! :)

emily said...

He is totally bigger than Karlee & she is 3months old. LOL He is so cute.

Heidi said...

I never comment but I do check your blog out! Caleb is ADORABLE!!!