We took a family trip to the Hogle Zoo about a month ago. It was fun to go somewhere as a family and take a vacation. We don't get to do that very often at all.
Celeste said her favorite animal was the giraffe
Daddy and Celeste in front of the elephant



6 comments:
How fun - we haven't been there since before Brailee was born so we're way overdue! Your kids are so cute - they are growing! Miss you!
You sure are looking cute! Now that Karlee is growing Caleb doesn't look so big anymore. Is he just tiny.
I love when babies just sleep!! Like when I take Alyssa on walks I love when she just relaxes and sleeps. Makes it so much easier! Thats fun you went to Hogle Zoo!
So fun! So fun to look at all your pics and see how you guys are doing. You have an adorable little family. Someday we will have to get together!
Too much fun! Ashlee LOVES the zoo! Especially the baby tigers!
Hooray for a zoo trip! I can't believe how grown up Celeste is, what a little lady.
Post a Comment