Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blessing Day

On August 1st, Ryan blessed Caleb in sacrament meeting. It was a neat, special day for us.

I am embarrassed to say that this is our first family picture we have taken since Caleb was born. I have been terrible at taking pictures. :(

My dear, sweet, talented mother made Caleb his blessing tux. I love it! Thanks again mom. It made the outfit much more special being made by Grandma.

These aren't the greatest pictures, but they show the tux.



We love you, Caleb, and are so blessed to have you in our family.

9 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Wow! That tux looks amazing! And the little guy in it is pretty cute, too :) What a special time!

Karen Melander said...

Your mom could sew anything...she is amazing. Congrats on your new little guy! He is adorable.

Green's said...

He is sweet boy! He looks so much like Ryan. I am sure you stay so busy that pictures tend to slip. I think it happens with every mom.

Shelley said...

We were out of town that Sunday. Sad we missed out. I love his tux btw!! That is neat that it was made by his Grandma! Sweet pictures and I'm so glad it was a special day for you all! You have such a cute family!

emily said...

She is so talented . That isp amazing . He looks just like Ryan.

Jena said...

So handsome - congrats!

Harrison's said...

Awe -- he looks so handsome and I love the family pictures. Wish we could have been there for the special day. So, when can you come visit =)?

Unknown said...

Charming! Caleb is handsome, the tux is spectacular, and you are a great family of 4 now!

Aggieland Mom said...

So cute! Congrats!