Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

(I told you pictures were coming...here they are. And there will be lots more coming this week so check back often.)
Christmas Morning
This Christmas was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed the excitement of my children (mostly Celeste) and buying for those I love. Here are a few pictures from our Christmas Day.

We did Christmas morning at our house and then went to my parents for Christmas dinner.





Grandma Mikesell got to come spend Christmas morning with us. We had Christmas Eve dinner with Ryan's Mom and Grandma.


I admit it. One of my biggest weaknesses in life is buying stuff for the people I love most. I can't stop myself. It's almost embarrassing how much stuff my kids got for Christmas! I will try to simmer down next year. :)
(Ryan set out Celeste's loot and spread it out a lot more than Caleb's. I just piled Caleb's on top of each other. Still....lots.)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did.

5 comments:

becky ward said...

you are alot like kevin in your christmas shopping! everyone loves people like you when the holidays come around. (: it looks like you had a great christmas melissa. so glad!

Harrison's said...

Fun Christmas pictures! It was so great seeing you guys and spending the holiday together. I LOVED it. Sorry to hear about Ryan's back! That sounds very painful. And that's exciting about Caleb's tooth! Hopefully it hasn't been too painful for him (or you =).

B said...

How fun!! I love that first picture, it's classic!! And then the next one, is that her picture smile? Whatever it is, it's pretty dang cute. Caleb looks happier than I've ever seen him, that's so cute that he got excited for Christmas too!! And buying presents is one of my weaknesses also. I'm sure our Christmases will look similar!!

Kimra Bham said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! I can't believe how big Caleb is-- what adorable kids :)

Jenn said...

Looks like they made out well!

Miss you!!