She did an excellent job, just not the ideal color or polish your probably looking for. I hope it didn't get any where else and ruin anything. Thanks for the tip on the remover though.
That actually isn't a bad job. I am always terrible at painting my finger nails. Thankfully Maddi hasn't tried doing it herself, but good to know I can ask you if she does something like this.
5 comments:
Way to keep your mom on her toes Celeste! LOL...Cute! She really did do a good job staying on her nails.
She did an excellent job, just not the ideal color or polish your probably looking for. I hope it didn't get any where else and ruin anything.
Thanks for the tip on the remover though.
what a funny girl! :)
ha ha thats silly! Silly girl
That actually isn't a bad job. I am always terrible at painting my finger nails. Thankfully Maddi hasn't tried doing it herself, but good to know I can ask you if she does something like this.
Post a Comment