Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Celeste

Some things Celeste has said recently:
(This is more for me so I don't forget these!)


She loves to wear those plastic toy princess high heeled shoes. She was walking around with them on and kept coming into my office. Everytime she would walk in, she'd say, "Clap Mommy." I was busy, would clap, and go on with my work. (Not a very good Mommy moment...) I finally stopped and said, "Why am I clapping?" Celeste replied, "Because the Princess is here!" Yes Celeste, you are my princess!


This morning we were driving to Wal-Mart and a UPS truck was in front of us. Celeste says, "Look Mommy, the box man is behind us!"


Celeste loves to park in the shade so the car isn't so hot. She espcially likes the shaddy spot at church. This morning as we're pulling up to Wal-Mart she says, "Can we park in the shade?" I tried explaining that there is no shade in the Wal-Mart parking lot. That created a lot of Why's!


Celeste keeps me smiling. I love her!

4 comments:

Jenn Fox (Jenn's Thirty-One) said...

Silly 3 year old!

Hey you need to update your tickers! ;)

Shelley said...

Haha! She is so cute!! The other day Kynsi called the UPS truck the CTR truck. Three letters are three letters I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

so cute...they are so innocent at this age :)

Kimra Bham said...

This is so cute-- it's always fun to get a little peek at what's going through their little heads, right?! :)