Friday, September 2, 2011

Camping

Last weekend we went camping with some friends. We had a ton of fun! However, I failed at taking pictures.


Ryan and tired Celeste on a hike

On the Swinging Bridge


We hadn't even been in the car to drive home for 5 minutes and this is what I saw in the back seat....



Tired kids! The sleepless night was worth it though. We had a blast!


4 comments:

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

Love the pictures and still so bummed we couldn't go. Maybe we will have to have everyone over to our house or do something fun with everyone.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

I love family adventures like that! (though I haven't been brave enough for us to go camping all on our own yet) But I will have to follow your guys' lead because I bet it was so awesome to just be together out in the woods!

Rappleye Family said...

Thats a fun way to make memories as a family!

Brock and Kristina said...

Yay! I found your blog. Prepare to be staulked..... :)