Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sinks Canyon

Sinks Canyon is my favorite place to take pictures because it has the best spots! Saturday we took a drive up the canyon mainly to see the spot where the wedding I'm photographing will take place. Ryan can't drive up there without pulling out his fishing pole so I took advantage of the time and played around with my camera.







It's much easier to get two children to smile when I have help from someone else or I have my camera on a tripod and using a remote. I didn't have either yesterday but this is what I got.







It's a lot less stressful to me taking pictures of other peoples children, but I still had fun taking my children's pictures. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

You do a really good job. All the pictures look great.

emily said...

So I'm enrolled in this online photography classes that start on the 19th. I'm super pumped about it. I was worried about it being online but I've read a lot of reviews & talked to people & it sounds like it's going to be great. My hope is to be more professional by the end of the school year. You should check into it if you're interested it's brookesnow.com She has 3 classes that she offers. After I take this I'm going to redo my photo blog & have business cards made. I've decided I'm going to call it...it's all about the cheese! Her classes are pricey but I've been saving my photo money to pay for them. it listes the price as 325, but when I registered it was only 250 which I'm totally okay with. We should visit sometime.
p.s. I love your work!

Harrison's said...

So cute! I can see why you love to take pictures there -- so pretty.