I think this was the closest we've ever been to having a visit to the ER. On Sunday, Caleb fell and hit his head on the corner of one of my piano legs. It was so close to splitting open. Blood was beading out. We were so blessed that it didn't actually split open. Someone told me that evening, "he has a Harry Potter scar!" He definitely would have if it split open. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who watches over my family.



He wasn't still crying from the accident. I calmed him down before I took the pictures! :) He is crying because I was taking pictures instead of getting him more M&M's! See the red on his lips? That's from his M&M's!


This last picture was a few hours after it happened. Today, a day later, it's still got a big goose egg and a big bruise.
7 comments:
poor guy! we got your card and newsletter. you look AWESOME and have such a cute family. but, it sounds like you guys have had your share of hospital visits this year.:)
Oh, poor baby!! You're such a good Mommy!! Merry Christmas, Mikesells!! Love, the Miltons
OH NO!!! POOR GUY :(
Ouch that looks like a doosie! Glad he is ok. And I just read your Christmas letter about not needing any more accidents or major medical needs. Go Knock on that wood my friend!
Ouch that looks like a doosie! Glad he is ok. And I just read your Christmas letter about not needing any more accidents or major medical needs. Go Knock on that wood my friend!
Poor thing! You should take a photo of what it looks like today! I am curious! :)
oh poor baby! That must have been scary....I am glad that Heavenly Father watches over you and your sweet family my friend!
Post a Comment