Monday, April 30, 2012

Photography Class

During the month of March, I drove 30 minutes once a week in the evenings to take a photography class. I LOVED IT! I learned so much and can't wait to learn more. The teacher was fantastic! I get so excited thinking about the class and can't wait until she offers more! Here are a few of my assignments I had to do. All pictures were taken in complete manual mode.

Family



Silhouette 

Panning


Hands and Feet
(this is not Celeste)



Self Portrait (Yes, I took that myself)

These I was just practicing lighting


Thanks for letting me share! In April I took the same teachers Photoshop class. Again, I have learned so much! These pictures are all unedited but I have since done some touch ups to a few.

3 comments:

Sara Love said...

How exciting! And nice for you to have something that's yours - just for you to do. Can't wait to hear more about it! Nice job on your pictures. Hope the Mikesells are well!

emily said...

Photography is great. And so are you. Way to go. It looks like we learned a lot of the same things. Keep practicing....it's the best season now. Yay

Shelley said...

I can totally relate to your excitement! Great job and so glad your clas was fun! :)