As I've said before, a lot of these house posts are for my own benefit and memories.
Here is our lot with our house staked out. It looks tiny! They did this on Friday, June 8, 2012.
They were going to have a local contractor dig the hole, but when his bid came back WAY high, our contractor decided to find someone else. The same crew that are doing our footings happened to have a mini excavator and skid loader and offered to do it for much less. They brought their machinery up from Utah and dug the hole June 11-13, 2012.
We are very excited to have a hole in the ground! This week they'll work on the french drain and footings.



2 comments:
This is pretty exciting. I am happy that things are moving along.
So exciting!! I love that you're documenting the stages. Hope you guys had a good weekend.
Post a Comment