My blog will not let me upload any more pictures. It says I have used all my space. I didn't know I had a limit. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do? I don't really want to go back and delete pictures (if that's even an option) because I go back and look at them on occasion. And I don't want to pay the monthly fee. Do you just make another blog and link them together? Or do I delete enough to get just the final weeks pictures of my house on here and call my blogging experience complete and finished?
I'd love your help and suggestions. Thanks.



6 comments:
It looks like your best option is to create a 2nd blog, because when you delete a photo from your album it will delete the photo from whatever blog post your photo is included in as well.
Try http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html... you can make your blog into a book... that way you have it and the pictures saved... I am pretty sure you can download it as a pdf for super cheap also... around $8
Yes do your blog into a book! I am using Blurb.com!!! I have made one book so far and I love it!!! You won't want to stop blogging if you use this as your Family Scrapbook. Thats what I do, I use it as a journal, photo album, scrapbook! I've never had a problem with it saying I have used all my space up? Weird! Maybe you can start printing your book oldest to newest and delete old pics and posts after you have printed them into a book, so you can free up space if you need to? Just an idea! Good luck, thats strange it said that.
Don't stop blogging! I look at it every Sunday, hoping there will be more pictures! Sometimes, this blog is the only way I know what my niece and nephew look like! :)
Emily Crook was just explaining about the limit. I think it's a new thing but I think she knows how it works if you're interested. I think your blog is really fun but it's totally a personal thing if you want to keep it going or not... Good luck. :)
Ok...here's what to do it just happened to me and this works great. Go to googleplus.com and upgrade your google(gmail) account to googleplus. It walks you through. Then go to google.com at the top where the options are. Click more. Then pictures. Upload your pictures there. (I forgot what its called but its the website google owns for picture sharing. It starts with a p ends in an a i think). It has unlimited space. Then instead if upload pictures from your computerto your blog use the link on the left hand side to pull them from your account and wala!!! It works like a dandy!! Let me know if that was confusing.
Post a Comment