Sunday, February 17, 2013

3 Babies


Baby #1: A beautiful Hallet, Davis, & Co. baby grand piano. My dream and I love it.

Baby #2: A minivan. Don't laugh. And I know, it's dirty from all the snow melting. A bigger vehicle became a necessity because of....

Baby #3: Due April 22nd. Here I am at 31 weeks. Again, don't laugh. I know I'm huge and I still have 9 more weeks to go. Can't wait to meet our newest little boy!

7 comments:

Sara Love said...

Congratulations Mikesells! We're so excited for your growing family!! Not much longer for you now. So happy for you.

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

The piano looks so great in that space! Congrats! Plus I don't think mini-vans are that bad. It will be nice not having to squeeze all three kiddos into a car. =)

becky ward said...

exciting things going on over there!

Giles Fam said...

Ohy gosh!!! Congratulations on all three babies! You look absolutely adorable! Good luck with the last couple months!

Steven and Becky said...

oh my, congrats... ...and what is this we hear about April??

Harrison's said...

Loved seeing the update! Piano is GORGEOUS, we'll be joining the mini van club soon =) and you do NOT look huge. Hope you're feeling well. Miss you guys!

Rappleye Family said...

Cute post!!!