This past weekend Ryan and I took a trip to celebrate our anniversary. We especially wanted to do it knowing it was our last one without children, which is not a bad thing! We didn't pick a very good weekend because of the big storm and bad roads, but we made it. We went to the Salt Lake Temple Friday and then walked around Temple Square to look at the lights. Saturday we did a little shopping and hung out with my brother and his family in Provo. I have to tell you about my find! I was wanting to buy some maternity clothes because there is no where here to shop and I knew I was going to need them soon. I especially wanted some dress pants for when we go on our cruise in 2 weeks. I went to Old Navy to find ALL their maternity clothes on sale 40% off! I got 3 pairs of pants and 5 shirts for $122.00! It was a great buy! Saturday night we went back to SLC and went to a Jon Schmidt Christmas concert. I love Jon! He inspires me. That night we stayed at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast, which are what the pictures of. It's a great place to stay for a get-a-way! We had a great trip.
Here's a couple overall pictures of the room.


And here's a close up of us!
7 comments:
Finding maternity clothes that you like, plus at a great price is no easy task. Nice work! And that looks like a fun place to stay.
Happy Anniversary! What a fun get-away weekend. And Old Navy has such cute maternity clothes, way to bargain shop! Did Jon play "waterfall"? That song is amazing and I wish I could play it.
Yes, Jon played Waterfall. I think it's my favorite of all his songs. He amazes and inspires me! Everytime I go to a concert of his I have to come home and get out my Jon Schmidt book and play Waterfall. It's an awesome song!
Sounds like you guys had fun! I wish we would have been able to go on a little vacation before the baby came!
That sound like a fun little vacation. Thats a good idea to celebrate your last anniversary before kids. Sometimes it feels like we'll never get to have a nice anniversary.
I can't wait to see some pictures of you pregnant!!!!
Cute pictures! I'm so glad that you guys could spend some time together before the baby comes. Glad you had a good time. I miss you guys!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment