I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did. My parents took my whole family on a cruse for Christmas this year. We boarded on Christmas Eve and got off the boat on Friday, the 28th. It was a lot of fun and we have great stories from it! First of all, I discovered I get sea sick! I like to blame it on the pregnancy, though. We had really rough waters and it seemed to feel the worst in the dinning room. The first night, I didn't feel well but didn't know what sea sickness felt like and surely didn't feel like I was going to throw up. Well, towards the end of dinner, sure enough, I tossed my cookies in front of everyone! And poor Ryan, got some of it! I'm glad I can laugh about it now but it sure is at the top of my list of most embarrassing moments. The other good story is some of my family went on an expedition of horseback riding in Ensanada. On their way back to the boat, off the mountain, the bus' breaks went out. The emergency brake saved them. So that was quite the adventure. But besides all that, we had a great time and created some memories that will last forever. Thanks Mom and Dad! We love you! Here are some pictures of our trip.
Here we are in front of the boat before we boarded.
My sisters and Mom thought they should walk in the mornings to burn off all the yummy food we were eating! I used pregnancy as an excuse!
April's Titanic Pose
We were all exhausted at times!
This is how I felt on the first night
Julie (sister-in-law), Tayson (nephew), Mom, Me, April (sister), and Kara (sister)


I think palm trees are cool!
My two sisters, my little brother, and Ryan went on a kayaking adventure around the Catalina Island. They had a lot of fun!
I think palm trees are cool!
This is at the formal dinner on Christmas day.
This is my oldest brother...what a nerd!
But isn't his son the cutest?



7 comments:
looks like you had a lot of fun!!!
That is a fun cruise! Everyone seemed to have had so much fun and adventure. Glad to know that you weren't sick the whole trip. But it makes a Great story!
Wow, can I just say that I'm completely jealous!!! What an amazing Christmas you guys must have had. I've never been on a cruise but I've always wanted to! I'm so glad you got to do something like that before your baby comes!!
A CRUISE!? So jealous. Looks like you had a great time. Sorry you were sick.
Wow! Your older brother is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a neat experience! (Minus the sea sickness). I loved looking at your pictures. Hope you are feeling better.
I don't really know how I missed this post. LOL, but it looks like so much fun. I'm going to suggest that for next christmas!! But I'm going to take your advice and make sure i'm not prego when we do it!
Post a Comment