Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sledding

Today a bunch of our friends in our ward got together and went sledding down the best sledding hill you'll ever find! We all had lots of fun and there were no broken bones! (That's the best part!) Even though I couldn't sled, I still had lots of fun being the photographer. Here are a couple shots I got.
That's good air, Mark!
Candace got good air, too, I was just a couple seconds late. This is her landing.

Josh

Ryan is in that pile somewhere.

Mark and Ryan before they fell off.

How many girls can you fit on a tube?

And how many boys can you fit on a tube?

There was fun for everyone! (Cassie and Gavin)

6 comments:

emily said...

yeah for snowdays!! I need one of those.

Anonymous said...

We need to go tubing! Looks like you guys had fun!

Sandy said...

Wow, I look at those pictures and actually miss the snow, haha didn't think that would happen. But I guess when you live in cold weather you want snow to go with it as justification. Anyways I know how it is not being able to participate my ward went ice skating and I couldn't go and so as camera girl I took pictures but mine didn't look that good. Well I hope your pregnancy continues to go great! We miss ya, keep posting

Cassie and Mark said...

You were a great photographer Melissa! Thank you so much for organizing such a fun day for everyone.

Aggieland Mom said...

Hey that looks like fun! We haven't been sledding yet this winter. FIRST we have to actually buy some snow-gear, it's sad I know. We don't own boots or snowpants for any of us. Glad you had a good time!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Sledding is one of my all-time favorite things!! Those pictures look amazing! I miss you guys!