I had my 20 week sonogram a few weeks ago and haven't got around to posting pictures of it. Here's a few of them. And Ryan was correct with his inspiration, we are having a little girl! Hope you enjoy the pictures. A few people have asked to see pictures of me so I put one of those in, too.

10 comments:
Oh, a girl will be so much fun! Congratulations! It's pretty amazing how well you can see the baby in there. Cute!
How fun! I think she looks like Ryan.
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
This is getting more and more exciting and real isn't it? I can't wait to meet her! :)
Congrats on the girl. Yipee. Girls are fun. I love the pic of her cute little feet.
Congratulations! Little girls are the best! Any names?
You've been tagged, Check out my blog :-)
Congrats on a baby girl!! It's so much more fun to shop for little girls clothes!
oh....congratulations!! You look so tiny. I super happy for you. whats your due date again?
Hey, what is your e-mail address? We want to send you guys an American Idol bracket. You can e-mail me at ayah_823_@hotmail.com Happy watching! ~Andrea :)
Post a Comment