Time sure is flying by! Some of you know I was a guinea pig again and had another sonogram a couple weeks ago so my doctor could practice on his new sonogram machine. We got a DVD of the sonogram and I tried posting it, but can't get it to work. Sorry to those who were looking forward to it. It's just not going to happen. However, I've had a few of you begging for a new belly shot, so I took a picture of me yesterday for you. Today at church I was told I had a "growth spurt" this past week! Here I am!
7 comments:
You look super cute!! Thanks for posting new pictures of you, you look fabulous and I love it! It must be so nice to have connections for sonograms, you lucky duck!
Yes it does go by fast! Next thing you know you will be in labor and then she will be 2-months old!!!!!!!!!!
You do look really cute :) I have my ultrasound next monday. I am very excited to see our baby. He/she is very active. I feel him/her move everyday. I am 19 weeks along and counting. It sure is an exciting time :)
Thank you fo rthe picture!! You are so tiny! Oh my Heck. I hope at 26.5 weeks i look like that.
You look awesome! I wish I was that size, instead I feel like I could burst if she tries to grow anymore. But hey enjoy this time because soon life is going to get a lot more uncomfortable and sleep will be a thing of the past. So do as much of that as you can now because once you get to the point I'm at you'll do anything just to have your baby even if it means still no more sleep.
Lookin' good Melissa!!
Hey Mel!!
Cute Blog! How exciting! You are due pretty soon! Ya this will be great to help stay in touch! Good luck! any names picked out?
Post a Comment