I appologize that it's been so long since I've updated. I feel like I never have any fun pictures or things to post, but today I do! We finished painting our nursery tonight and are so excited! Ryan and his mom painted it while I was out of town two weekends ago. Then today we got the chair rail painted and up and did all the touch up work. It turned out pretty cute, I'd say! Thanks Mom M. for your help!
My pregnancy is still going great. I'm now 30 weeks. It's hard to believe there's only 10 more weeks to go. Time has gone by very quickly. I finally made my first baby purchase today: a car seat! I'll post pictures when it arrives. And I'll try to be better at posting! :)
Ryan painted the main color on Valentines Day. The room used to be a peach color. Isn't Ryan so cute?
Ryan's mom helping us tape.
Doing the finishing touches.
Finished! Now it's time to eat brownies and ice cream to celebrate!
Now we just need furniture to fill the room. My mom and I will start making the bedding as soon as my sisters wedding is over in 3 weeks! If you can't tell on the computer, the stripes are a teal color. We're going to accent in pink since we're having a girl and then when we have a boy, we'll accent in another color. We wanted it to work with either gender.



11 comments:
it's adorable! i can't wait to see it with furniture and baby inside.
Those stripes look magnificent! You guys did such a great job and I can't wait to see all the baby stuff put together in the room!
Thats super cute. So who the heck is getting married? I have not even heard about this. It has to be Kara b/c I think if April was then Jashley would have told me. I think they keep in touch. Anyways please give me the update.
Very cute! Gald to hear everything is going good! Feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! Miss you!
Melissa- it's good to see your blog on here! I found a link through Steve & Nicole. The baby room looks great! Seriously-- stripes are hard to pull off, but they look great! Good luck with the last 10 weeks-- what an exciting time!!!
It looks so good...and that is a great idea--to be able to use the room for both a boy and girl! Very clever
I give lots of credit to you guys for your patience... painting like that is tiedious! It turned out great you guys! Are you getting so excited? Do you have a named picked out yet? Can't wait to see the finished room!
Time sure goes fast when your pregnant...that is until the very end. That's nice to have a place of your own so you can paint the walls. We're still in an apartment. I really like the stripes. I like Ryan's heart on the wall for V-day. How fun.
Condrats you two. we are really excited for you and the room is turning out so good. You have to post more pictures so we can see it all finished.
Super cute! :) We are so glad you are participating in AI with us! :)
I was hoping you'd make a new post! The room looks great and cute haircut too! That's one of the many nice things about having a house-you get to decorate it actually! When you have a boy, I vote chocolate brown as the accent. Only 8 more weeks to go huh?! Crazy exciting!
Post a Comment