Wow! Time is flying by way too quickly! Things are still going well, which we are grateful for. And I tell you, it's great having connections with the doctor. Yesterday he decided to do another sonogram for the fun of it. That's my fifth sonogram this pregnancy, and I'm not complaining! It's been a lot of fun. I actually enjoy being pregnant. I guess maybe I cherish it because of all the trouble I had getting pregnant. My doctor and nurse have said to me, "Man, Melissa, for all you went through to get pregnant, you are having an easy pregnancy." Ryan and I have been so blessed and are so grateful for our little girl. So here is one of the pictures from the sonogram. Once they're this big, it's really hard to see. Hopefully you can pick out her facial features in this picture. She has quite the chubby cheeks! I've also added a picture of me I took today, after a long day at work, so I appologize how I look. Enjoy!

P.S. In case anyone was wondering, the cakes I finally finished last Friday turned out quite yummy and we're still trying to eat all the leftovers!
13 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! Time does fly past, doesn't it?
Melissa, you look so happy! I'm glad that your pregnancy is going well and that you feel good! Thanks for the pictures. I wish I could be there with you! Good luck with the coming weeks and keep me posted! :)
I'm so glad to hear you are having a easy pregnancy. I hope labor and delivery is easy for you too. That's so cool to have connections w/your doctor.
i totally can't make out the sonogram. BUT, you look great and sound happy. and it won't be too long before we get to see real pictures of the little girl.
You still look great! Haven't talked to you in a while. Miss you!
Man Melissa! You are coming up quick!! Thats crazy! Good look in the labor!
You should take a picture once a week for the next 4 weeks. What an exciting time for you. Looks like I am in the wrong specialty, my doctors aren't going to be able to do anything for me when I'm pregnant.
Melissa, (response to your comment on my post)
We love to play Settlers! (I purposely took a picture with the cards in it so people could tell that's what we were playing!) Daniel doesn't enjoy Hokie 5 (you really can't play with only two players, anyway), so we don't play that.
It would be great to have a roommie reunion sometime. Since Brenna just had her baby and you will have yours soon, I'm not sure when we can have it. Until we do, we'll just have to keep in contact with each other! ;)
You are looking great and I'm so excited for you! Nothing is greater than being a wife and mother!
Grandma & Aunt Karla have enjoyed your blogspot. We feel part of your journey. Post more ofter so we know what is happening okay?
You look great!!!
She's adorable! ;)
You are almost there! And your baby girl will be here in person soon! We can't wait. You look great and we are so glad to hear everything has gone smoothly. Keep posting, I love it!
I'm so excited for you Melissa. You look wonderful, and you deserve to have an easy pregnancy. Hopefully I'll have an easy pregnancy someday too! :)
Hey! I bet you are so excited!! How is Riverton? Do you guys like it there? I am excited to see pictures of your baby when she's born!
Post a Comment