My parents are in the process of building a large day care. An organization here in town got a grant to build it and my parents will be running it. This past Wednesday they had the official ground breaking ceremony of the new day care. My mom bought little shovels for our current day care students to help "break the ground." It was a lot of fun and Celeste looked especially cute in her bibs, hard hat, and shovel in hand!

It was really bright out!


Celebrate!

4 comments:
Celeste looks adorable! I look forward to seeing pictures of your latest purchase!
Hey Melissa! Glad to see you guys are doing good and having a fun summer! Good for you for keeping busy! Hope you are doing good, Celeste is growing up so fast!
That is awesome!! I can't wait to see picture of the new center. You do have a great job, and love those scrapbooking pages!!
I read about the new daycare center in the Riverton Ranger when I was visiting last week. Sounds like an awesome place. I like the fact that it will offer different hours and be able to house that many kids. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment