Lori with Mya (You aren't seeing double, that's Amy in the back. They are identical twins.) Ryan and their Bishop after the blessing
Celeste and Mya playing
All three of the grandchildren on Ryan's side (do pictures of three kids ages 3, 1, and 3 months ever work?)
Another attempt to get a picture of them all. I thought watching the adults try to take the pictures was pretty entertaining!
All of Ryan's siblings with Mom (Celeste was sleeping) Grandma Mikesell with Celeste
Aunt Amy with Celeste
Celeste hanging in the hammock
So there are some random pictures from our trip. I didn't get a picture of Ryan and his brother, Damon, with their golf clubs. Saturday morning while the girls set up for the party, they took off and went golfing! Thanks Mikesells for the fun times!
Celebrate it all!
1 year ago



3 comments:
So exciting! Congratulations on the new, sweet addition to your families. Mya looks adorable and happy. And Celeste is getting so big!
Cute pictures! Celeste is so cute and smiley (unless you're trying to take a picture of 3 children at the same time). I'm glad you had a fun trip!
I have to say my favorite picture of your little girl is the first one! Too cute! That is exciting about the new addtion to your extended family. Congrats!
Post a Comment