Poor Celeste, her crazy mom was at it again.....These pictures were taken yesterday.

This is the start of the pictures I took today.






I really want your opinion! Do you have a new favorite?
Family Members: Please let us know what picture(s) and size(s) you'd like. Note that Celeste had a runny nose while I took the pictures in the pink outfit. I'm afraid the snot will show up when I enlarge the pictures. Maybe not though, we'll see.
Opps...had a blow out. Change of outfits!
Family Members: Please let us know what picture(s) and size(s) you'd like. Note that Celeste had a runny nose while I took the pictures in the pink outfit. I'm afraid the snot will show up when I enlarge the pictures. Maybe not though, we'll see.



19 comments:
SO So So cute! I like the 2nd pink one, and the firs turquois one. Nice job!
They look great Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't make up my mind which one I like the best!
Darling! You are really getting some great shots! My fav is #1 - but they are all great. Keep it up, they're much better than WalMart and cheaper than the other options around here! This way you can do your own photo shoot at least every other week ;-)
Wow, you are getting better. The ones with the black backdrop are great. I think my favorite would have to be #1 her cute eyes sparkle and her smile is so perfect. Love it!
Hi Melissa! This is Ryan's cousin. I love the pictures - good job taking them on your own. My sister Kami gave me your blog address. It has been fun to check in on you guys and see the baby grow.
I like all of them. You are going to have to number them. There are too many to count.
You did such a great job! I've been wanting to do some of Ashlyn. We can't afford to go anywhere and get done professionally. So I've been waiting for a day to do them. What did you use for your backdrop?
Hey! It is me, April. I LOVE THEM! Maybe some day you will be taking me kids' pictures! I get some pictures yes? I want #1 and #6! Thanks! Love you guys!
I love these! The 2nd purple one and the 2nd turquoise one are my favorite.
She looks so much like you both! And has such a big grin, oh I love it!
We like #1 and the first turquoise. They are all super cute! We love you.
This is April again. Sorry, I just have to tell you something. I showed these pictures to my new roommates and one of them said, "She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen in my life." I, of course, already knew this!
Grandma and Grandpa Harrison choose number 1 and number 7. Which ever one you want up in our living room will be fine with us. You can choose it. We love having you so close and being able to see you every day! Love, mom.
Number 1 is my absolute favortie. Celeste is such a good sport about getting her picture taken! Grace was never that good! They are all really cute! Do you use a sheet for the backdrop? Where do you set it up? The light looks really good!
I really like the teal blue with the black background. Even though her eyes are still dark it really accents them perfect.
She is beautiful!!! I like the first one in the pink outfit and the second one in the green. The black background looks most professional and is my favorite!
Wow, I must say it is hard to choose favorites! But, I really think that 1, 6, and 7 are ADORABLE!! You are so amazing! I ought to do that with Joseph, too!
So, do you use a regular camera or are you using a super fancy one? (Just wondering if I could do this, too!)
She is so cute! You're quite the photographer, Melissa-- great job!
OH HOW PRECIOUS!!
Oh my word Melissa, she's is such a cute happy girl! They're all good pics for sure.
Post a Comment