This is my familys pet. It is a jackalope. Only in Wyoming will you find jackalopes. It was actually my Grandpas and we inherited it when he passed away. It has created an ongoing joke in my family when my dad and little brother put in on the wall in our living room. My mother insists that it does not go in her living room and it goes back and forth for a few days. On my parents wall she also has all of us children's senior pictures or most recent school picture and under those pictures are our wedding or the grandchildrens pictures. This jackalope has even ended up taking the place of some of those pictures. However, I think my mom got tired of the fights (they are all in fun) so this jackalope is on the wall in my parents living room and the first thing you see when you walk in the front door! (We're a pretty laid back family!) Well, on Christmas Day, my dad decided it was time to introduce Celeste to our pet jackalope.
Getting a good look
Using all senses to examine it (disgusting, I know!)
I think she likes it!



2 comments:
Oh the jackalope!!! I remember that thing!
Hilarious pictures! So great.
Post a Comment