Who takes family pictures outside in the freezing cold when it's snowing? We do! At least we did today. I set up a tripod and my mother came along to take the pictures and help get Celeste to smile. Thanks so much mom for coming with us! We couldn't have done it without you. These pictures are also showing my new hair cut I got this week.
This is the first picture we took. It was starting to snow a little. If you click on the pictures to make them bigger, you can really see the snow.
Less than 10 minutes later, it was really coming down. This isn't a good picture, I just wanted to show you the snow coming down. It's actually kind of cool.
A little while later, the snow let up just long enough to get some good ones with some evergreen trees in the background and the river. I'm not going to post those, though, because they are going in with our Christmas cards.
About Christmas Cards: I NEED YOUR ADDRESS! Please e-mail me your address at melissamikesell@hotmail.com so I can send you a Christmas card. If you sent it to me for our baby announcements, I do still have it. However, if you've moved, please send me your new address. If you're not sure if I have it, send it to me again so I can make sure to get you on our "mailing list." I want you all on the list! And I'd LOVE Christmas cards from all of you, if you do them, so feel free to ask me for my address if you need it.



5 comments:
your new haircut is adorable! and your family pictures turned out great. merry christmas!
Your hair does look cute! Your fam is adorable too! What fun Christmas Cards!!
Cute hair, I cut mine almost identical a few months ago. I love the pics too, so typical of the mountain west to snow while trying to take pics huh? We miss you guys!
Melissa, I'm so sorry we didn't get you called for your birthday yesterday!! I thought of it in the afternoon but wanted to wait until Jared got home and then completely spaced it. I hope you had a good day! We love and miss you! Oh and way cute hair cut and picture!
you already have mine right?
Post a Comment