Monday, January 19, 2009

1st Hair Cut

Celeste got her first hair cut today! She had a serious rats tail and many people have been making fun of it so I decided to cut it off.



Of course, I did save some of it! She did great and just sat there and played.

7 comments:

Ben and Cortney said...

Good job Melissa! We cut Austin's hair yesterday so he doesn't look so rag tag now. What a cutie patootie!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Aww, how cute! I still haven't gotten McKyla's hair cut yet, ever! It has taken her so long to grow it this long, but she is almost two and has quite the mullet sometimes....so I may just have to follow your example!

Giles Fam said...

Such fun milestones! Oh...and Celeste is looking more and MORE like Ryan every day. I swear, all little girls have to look like their daddies...it's just how it is or something. :)

Liz said...

You're so lucky that she sat still the entire time. Brayden wiggled around so much I thought I would accidently cut his ear or something!!

Mrs. Wallace said...

So cute! Her hair is getting long all over. I felt good the day I cut Hannah's bullet (bald with a mullet).

Laura Suzanne said...

Poor Ashlee will never get a haircut! Hey! Sneak Attack some pictures of Kara!

Cassie and Mark said...

I hope my comments weren't the cause of the haircut! Good work though! You did a nice job!