Thursday, May 21, 2009

1st Pig Tails

I put pig tails in Celeste's hair for the first time today! She looked so stinkin' cute today! These pictures really aren't great, sorry. She wasn't interested in getting her picture taken right after I did them and then we were busy and gone all day today to take more.


I have so much to blog about but no time! I'll explain in a post soon! I need to take Celeste's 1 year pictures. Hopefully I can get those taken soon to show you. I also have a photo shoot with my niece in a few days so I'll be sharing those pics also. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so super cute Meliss!

Jenn said...

SO cute! Maybe in a year or so I can post the same post about Ashlee...

emily said...

You are a great photographer. Have you tried that website yet? You need to muster up the courage. I went & looked at camera's last night. I am really wanting the Nikon D5000. if I can't afford it I'll probably go with the D90. Have you been pleased with your Nikon?? I'm really nervous about the photo shoot today. I hope all goes well. & I can't wait to hear what you are up too!!!

Harrison's said...

Oh man she looks SO cute!! Completely adorable. We miss you!

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pigtails on the prettiest girl!