On Saturday some friends of ours decided to take a little nature hike up Sinks Canyon. It was a perfect, cool day and it felt great to be outside!
The Fowlers saved us by letting us borrow their child carrier backpack. Thank you!
Once she did get out of the backpack, she just wanted to walk around. In the picture she's trying to squirm out of my arms to go walk.
I said earlier Celeste wanted to "walk around." Let me clarify. She wanted to walk but only if holding on to one of our fingers! She has been doing this for over a month now. She can walk, and will take multiple steps back and forth to people, but just to walk around she has to have a finger. (Even though I just hang my arm down and am not hardly helping her.) But finally, on Saturday, Celeste got up the courage and started WALKING! We are so excited! And today she was actually running! She'd only get a few steps in until she'd trip and fall, but she was trying!



1 comment:
I love the close up of celeste. Very cute!
Post a Comment