Monday, June 22, 2009

Walking

I've had some requests of a video of Celeste walking. I finally got one at my parents house yesterday. I think she's doing a great job for only walking for a week now! (Sorry, I can't get the video to flip so you'll just have to turn your head to the side.)

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH, I love the new walk "waddle", she is doing such a great job!!

Jenn said...

She is doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emily said...

she is doing way good for only walking a week. She isn't even wobbly. LOL so cute!

Cassie and Mark said...

She's walking like a champ!

Rappleye Family said...

Thats cute! Thats crazy to think thats your little girl :) We just dropped my brother off at the MTC today and for some reason it reminded me of EFY!! Oh good times.....

Harrison's said...

Wow -- she is doing so great!!

Pete & Kenna said...

She's walking like a pro! She is such a sweet, adorable little girl! Kaylie is starting to get a little more brave, but I still think it'll be a while until she walks. :)

Emily said...

How adorable! She is getting so big!