Sunday, July 5, 2009

Family

We hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We spent the weekend with Ryan's family. Friday night we went to the local orthodontists firework show. It's a pretty good show for a little town. He makes his own fireworks and serves everyone ice cream cones. It's a great time. Then Saturday we hung out with family, had a picnic, and celebrated our nephews birthday. We had a great weekend.
Here is Ryan's family.
Back (L-R): Damon, Lori, Jo, Amy, Ryan
Front (L-R): Alissa, Dana, Mya, Grandma Dee, Jaden, Me, Celeste
I love this picture of Ryan's grandma! She is 93ish and still lives at home by herself!
Thanks Mikesells for the fun weekend!

3 comments:

Pete & Kenna said...

I'm so glad you had a fun weekend. 4th of July is so much fun. That is so awesome Ryan's grandma can live at home! I hope I can take care of myself too when I get 93ish. :) Thanks for the pics, You have such an adorable little fam!

Harrison's said...

What a fun weekend! Fireworks, ice cream, and picnics are always a good combination.

And yes, I definitely think you should move here! There's a house right across the street for sale =).

Ryan's grandma is so cute -- what a great picture!

Steven and Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. Super running... Keep it up!!