Ryan came home from fishing yesterday SO excited that he caught a HUGE fish! He was so proud he came to me and said, "will you post a blog of these pictures of me and my fish?" So here is Ryan and his BIG fish he caught yesterday.

Another cute story: He went to the store for me last night to buy me "traveling treats" because I had to drive to Casper today. He brought me home a "surprise that will remind me of him." He wouldn't tell me what it was and left it in the car for me to find when I left this morning. (I was already in bed last night) When I got to my car this morning, there I found Sweedish Fish! I love Ryan!



7 comments:
How cute! I am a bad blogger cuz Rick has said to me before, "You better blog about this" and I haven't yet.....but tell Ryan good job on his big fish, and good job for buying you a special treat!
Nice fish! I was expecting a more silver colored one than yellow!
That's some fish! Way to go Ryan.
Nice, not bad for a fly-rod!!
ha ha thats cute! Thanks for the comment well I got through the first weekend....I just hate this! ugh...but thanks for the support. Your the best!
Nice fish! I love the "surprise" he sent with you! Very thoughtful!
That is a good size fish!
Post a Comment