I don't like posting pictures of myself, but thought I'd show you my new look. I chopped my hair off on Thursday. Don't tell me if you don't like it because there's nothing I can do about it now!
(These pictures are really for my cousin, Jennifer, who wanted to see!)



10 comments:
Okay it's not that bad! You still have some hair! lol. You said you cut it ALL off... lol
Cute Meliss! I like you with short hair.
you look great with short hair!! I hope you like it because it does look great on you. I love how it is stacked on the sides (and back I assume too) very Cute!!
I really like it. I think you look great!
I think it's way cute!! I've been debating chopping my hair too... I just don't think I can go through with it.
I cut off mine too about 3 weeks ago. LOL you won't be seeing any pictures of me for a while. LOL yours is a lot cuter
I love it!
Its really cute. Looks easy to maintain thats how hair should be :) Oh and Roger is back now!!! yay!
I like it! It's fun, short and cute! I love to cut my hair short, and you always look so cute with short hair, you have the perfect face for it!
Hey! I tagged you on my blog if you get bored! I would love to learn more little quirks about you :)
Post a Comment