Monday, September 14, 2009

Family Pictures

It isn't an easy task to get this cute, sweet, innocent little girl to sit still long enough to get a good picture of her. However, we did manage to get a few decent pictures of our family.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.
I would like your opinions. Which is your favorite?

13 comments:

Jenn said...

They're all great but I think I like #5 the best!

Jena said...

Cute - I would say #1 is my favorite!

Jena said...

BTW - they are all great, though!

Jena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

I like number 5 it's a good one of all 3 of you & it doesn't look like your hiding in the back.

Unknown said...

I like 1 & 5. You all look great and such a cute happy family.

Andrea :) said...

#1 and #5 are my favs. The rest are way cute, too :)

Aggieland Mom said...

SO cute. Love them!

Monette and Mark said...

I think #1 is my favorite. I love your new hair cut. It's so cute!!

Emily said...

Great pictures; I think #1 is my favorite, too. :) BTW, is Celeste better from the limp? Did you ever figure out what was going on with that? Hope all is well!

Kimra Bham said...

You're a great looking family! I think I like #1 the best :)

The Crook Family said...

I like 1,3, and 5. Too hard to choose because they are all fun.

Harrison's said...

Melissa these pictures are great! It's hard to choose but I think my favorites are 2 and 5. What a beautiful family! Hope you guys have a great weekend.