I LOVE photography. It's a dream of mine to have a side business taking portraits. I don't know if it'll ever happen, but I'd love it. Right now I'm just trying to practice and build the confidence that I am good enough to do it. (I get discouraged when I look at other photography blogs and they are awesome. Maybe I'm not good enough to do it as a business, I don't know.) I apologize if you're sick of the pictures. Maybe someday I'll have another blog just for my photography. Anyways, a few families have asked me to take their family pictures this fall so Ryan and I went up Sinks Canyon to scoop out some spots I could take pictures at and see if the leaves are turning colors yet for fall pictures. Of course, I couldn't leave the camera in the car the whole time! These are a few (or a lot) of pictures I took of Celeste. I love them! What do you think? (They are in no particular order)
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
(I just like the look on her face in this picture!)
14.
You can click on the picture to view it larger. Which is your favorite?
(I guess it's a good day when you get 15 good pictures of a busy 17 month old!! Thanks for looking!)



8 comments:
LOVE THEM ALL!!!
They are all great, but I think my favorites are 3, 5, and 15. I think you have quite the gift at photography. Keep it up! :)
How cute-her hair has gotten so long and I can't believe she's 17 months already?! You definitely have talent...they are turned out so cute! I wish you could teach me, I haven't learned how to do cool stuff on our camera yet.
I think they are all wonderful. It helps that you have such a darn cute subject to model for you!!
You go for your dream side job Melissa! These were all great, I love yellow green leaves, and I love how grown up Celeste is. Oh she is such a cutie!
15 is so cute! Keep it up!
These are fantastic Melissa!! I definitely think you should pursue the business. Ok, so you know I can never decide but I really like 2, 3, 9, and 15. I also can't believe how grown up she looks in 12! I wish you could take fall pictures of Tayson!!
You are very talented! My favorites are 2 and 9. My sister-in laws photography blog is: http://missiontwentyfour.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out.
Post a Comment