Saturday, November 7, 2009

In Our Home...

...Pigs are flying!
Celeste came down with the swine flu yesterday. It was a little scary when her fever hit 104 degrees. We were having a hard time keeping it down and if the medicine ever wears off, it's right back up to 103-104. However, as long as we can keep the fever under control, she's been fine! Here she is jumping on the bed last night!

Even though she isn't feeling great, she's still our sweet little angel! On the bright side of this all, I've been getting LOTS of cuddle time! (She's normally never cuddles with me.)

9 comments:

Karen Melander said...

That is so scary. Hey I found your blog so I hope you dont care if I look :) Your family is so cute! You need to tell Kara to do one. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Jenn said...

Shooo those pigs away!

Kimra Bham said...

Oh, that's too bad! Hopefully the rest of you can stay healthy, but still enjoy that cuddle time as much as you can get it!! :)

Cassie and Mark said...

Let us know if you need anything! Hang in there!

Harrison's said...

Sorry I hadn't looked at your blog before I sent the email. Glad she seems good when the fever is under control. I love snuggle time. Tayson has never been much of a snuggler either. Hope you've had a good Sunday.

Liz said...

Wow...she looks like she's suffering with the illness! What a cutie and I'm glad she's felling better!!

Rappleye Family said...

UGH!! Sorry that stinks!! I hope you dont get it too!

Celeste said...

She's still so darn cute even when she's sick! I hope you can stay healthy through tending to her and that she recovers soon--for her and mommy and daddy's sakes. :)

Emily said...

I hope she gets better soon!