Today in Nursery, Celeste actually got off the leaders lap and played with the toys!! This is progress! She still cries when we drop her off, but it's not near as bad and she doesn't cry as long anymore. Hopefully in a few weeks we'll have this down...but until then, we are making progress!
Here is her picture she brought home from Nursery today. It's the first one she's actually done (again, progress!) However, I'm pretty sure one of the leaders did most of the coloring! ;) 



1 comment:
That's great she's making progress! McKyla took a while to not be afriad to be in there without one of us with her, but now she just runs right in without looking back. And I'm glad you explained that the leader helped her color, because I was about to be jealous that Celeste colors better than me! haha
Post a Comment